Terms and Conditions
Welcome to icomplianceplus.co.uk, a niche network of innovative online services for the UK community pharmacy market. The iCompliancePlus Network is operated and maintained by or on behalf of Nami Pharmaceuticals.
Nami Pharmaceuticals understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used and shared online. We value and respect the privacy of everyone who visits a web site within The iCompliancePlus Network (“Our Site” and/or “The iCompliancePlus Network”) and will only collect and use personal data in ways that are described here, and in a manner that is consistent with Our obligations and your rights under the law.
Please read this terms and conditions and ensure that you understand it. Your acceptance of Our Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of Our Site. If you do not accept and agree with this Terms and Conditions you must stop using Our Site immediately.
This policy covers the processing of Personal Data by Nami Pharmaceuticals whose registered address (and principal place of business) is at Suite 76, iCentre, Howard Way, Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK16 9PY, United Kingdom and its subsidiary and associated groups (“iCompliancePlus”, “Supplier”, “Licensor”, “We”, “Our”, “Oscan+" “Us”).
Mobile Apps Terms and Conditions
By downloading or using the app, these terms will automatically apply to you – you should make sure therefore that you read them carefully before using the app. You’re not allowed to copy, or modify the app, any part of the app, or our trademarks in any way. You’re not allowed to attempt to extract the source code of the app, and you also shouldn’t try to translate the app into other languages, or make derivative versions. The app itself, and all the trade marks, copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights related to it, still belong to Nami Pharmaceuticals.
Nami Pharmaceuticals is committed to ensuring that the app is as useful and efficient as possible. For that reason, we reserve the right to make changes to the app or to charge for its services, at any time and for any reason. We will never charge you for the app or its services without making it very clear to you exactly what you’re paying for.
The Oscan+ app stores and processes personal data that you have provided to us, in order to provide our Service. It’s your responsibility to keep your phone and access to the app secure. We therefore recommend that you do not jailbreak or root your phone, which is the process of removing software restrictions and limitations imposed by the official operating system of your device. It could make your phone vulnerable to malware/viruses/malicious programs, compromise your phone’s security features and it could mean that the Oscan+ app won’t work properly or at all.
You should be aware that there are certain things that Nami Pharmaceuticals will not take responsibility for. Certain functions of the app will require the app to have an active internet connection. The connection can be Wi-Fi, or provided by your mobile network provider, but Nami Pharmaceuticals cannot take responsibility for the app not working at full functionality if you don’t have access to Wi-Fi, and you don’t have any of your data allowance left.
If you’re using the app outside of an area with Wi-Fi, you should remember that your terms of the agreement with your mobile network provider will still apply. As a result, you may be charged by your mobile provider for the cost of data for the duration of the connection while accessing the app, or other third party charges. In using the app, you’re accepting responsibility for any such charges, including roaming data charges if you use the app outside of your home territory (i.e. region or country) without turning off data roaming. If you are not the bill payer for the device on which you’re using the app, please be aware that we assume that you have received permission from the bill payer for using the app.
Along the same lines, Nami Pharmaceuticals cannot always take responsibility for the way you use the app i.e. You need to make sure that your device stays charged – if it runs out of battery and you can’t turn it on to avail the Service, Nami Pharmaceuticals cannot accept responsibility.
With respect to Nami Pharmaceuticals’s responsibility for your use of the app, when you’re using the app, it’s important to bear in mind that although we endeavour to ensure that it is updated and correct at all times, we do rely on third parties to provide information to us so that we can make it available to you. Nami Pharmaceuticals accepts no liability for any loss, direct or indirect, you experience as a result of relying wholly on this functionality of the app.
At some point, we may wish to update the app. The app is currently available on Android & iOS – the requirements for both systems(and for any additional systems we decide to extend the availability of the app to) may change, and you’ll need to download the updates if you want to keep using the app. Nami Pharmaceuticals does not promise that it will always update the app so that it is relevant to you and/or works with the Android & iOS version that you have installed on your device. However, you promise to always accept updates to the application when offered to you, We may also wish to stop providing the app, and may terminate use of it at any time without giving notice of termination to you. Unless we tell you otherwise, upon any termination, (a) the rights and licenses granted to you in these terms will end; (b) you must stop using the app, and (if needed) delete it from your device.
Should you choose to subscribe to iCompliancePlus, your usage of the site is subject to the following terms:
- Subscriptions are charged on a monthly, bi-annualy and annually basis via Paypal or other PCI DSS approved third party payment gateway services.
- Each subscription is personal to the subscriber and is non-transferable.
- All subscriptions are processed by the payment processor 'Paypal' who is a distinct third party to Nami Pharmaceuticals.
- We do not store any financial data whatsoever.
- You are free to cancel your subscription at any time and can do so by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any cancellations will take effect from the month following your cancellation request.
- No refunds will be paid for subscription cancellations. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Nami Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to increase the charges by providing not less than 15 days written notice.
This licence shall commence on the subscription purchase date and shall remain in effect for a period of applicable duration (Based on Monthly, Bi-Annual or Annual) from that date and thereafter automatically for successive applicable periods unless and until terminated in accordance with the terms of this licence agreement.
System License or Mobile App License
The Customer shall:
- Only use the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps for its normal internal business purposes and not of any affiliate or other third party;
- Use the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps in accordance with any user documentation, guides or training (and any other reasonable instructions received from time to time by or on behalf of the iCompliancePlus Team;
- notify Us as soon as it becomes aware of any unauthorized use of the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps by any person or any errors in the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps;
- not and shall not permit any third party to copy, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, reverse assemble, modify, adapt or make error connections to the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps in whole or in part; and
- not use the Oscan+ Web Portal otherwise than as specified in this licence agreement.
The customer named at Terms and Conditions of this Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps Agreement agrees to enter into and be bound by these Licence Conditions with effect on the Contract Date.
The Customer acknowledges that it will still need to undertake a visual inspection of the relevant product(s) to ensure that any tamper proof seals remain intact.
- Facilitating the on-boarding and registration of the Customer with the relevant UK National Medicines Verification Organisation (NMVO).
- Transmission of the UI data to the NMVO and receipt of information from the NMVO as to the current status of the relevant product(s).
- FMD scanning feedback is integrated within OScan+ Web module as well as mobile apps, notifying you of verification and decommissioning errors (together with expiry date checks) as identified by the NMVO; and
- FMD reporting functionality is also made available within Oscan+ web module to facilitate Customer with required history for scanned packs.
Customer Obligations Fees
The Customer shall:
- Ensure that it follow its SOP for verifying and decommissioning products;
- Act in accordance with applicable laws and regulations (including any applicable professional standards, licences and permissions)
- Ensure it has in place minimum IT environment for it to properly receive or work with the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps;
- Maintain all necessary network connections for it to properly receive and use the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps; and
The Customer shall not:
- Sub-licence, assign, novate, transfer, sell, lease, rent, charge or otherwise deal or encumber the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps or the benefit or burden of this agreement in whole or in part;
- Allow the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps to become the subject of any change, lien or encumbrance; or
- Deal in any other manner with any or all of its rights and obligations other than as set out in this agreement without the prior written consent of Nami Pharmaceuticals.
Termination of Contract
Without affecting any other right or remedy available to it, this licence agreement and the right to use the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps or any part thereof may be terminated by the Supplier with immediate effect by giving written notice to the Customer if:
- the Customer fails to pay any amount due under this licence agreement on the due date for payment and remains unpaid for 14 days after being notified in writing to make such payment;
- the Licence granted to the Customer in respect of any part of the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps expires or is terminated for any reason or the agreement between the Customer and the Licensor in relation to the provision of the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps expires or is terminated or notice to terminate such agreement is served.
- This licence agreement may be terminated by either party providing not less than 3 month’s written notice, such notice to expire at the end of the applicable 3 month run period.
- This licence agreement may be terminated by either party on written notice to the other party having immediate effect if the other party:
- Commits a material breach of any other term of this licence agreement which breach is irremediable or (if such breach is remediable) fails to remedy that breach within a period of 30 days after being notified in writing to do so;
- being a company presents a petition or has a petition presented for its winding up or convenes a meeting to pass a resolution for voluntary winding up or has an administrative receiver appointed of all or any part of its assets or undertaking or has a petition presented for an administration order to be made in relation to it or calls a meeting or of enters into a composition or arrangement with its creditors or ceases to carry on business; or
- being an individual, dies or being a partnership or firm, is dissolved or in either case has a bankruptcy petition issued or bankruptcy order made against the other party or negotiates or enters into any composition or arrangement with or assignment for the benefit or creditors of the other party.
Effect of Termination
Upon termination of this licence agreement for any whatever reason:
- All rights and licences granted to the Customer regarding the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps shall cease.
- The Customer shall cease to use the Oscan+ Web Portal or Oscan+ mobile apps.
- The Customer shall remain liable for all outstanding Charges that remain unpaid and that were payable before the effective date of termination.
Termination or expiry of this agreement shall not affect any rights, remedies, obligations or liabilities of the parties that have accrued up to the date of termination or expiry, including the right to claim damages in respect of any breach of the agreement which existed at or before the date of termination or expiry.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay in performing its obligations (other than obligations to pay money), hereunder if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the party so delaying and such party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations which shall be agreed between the parties.
Unless otherwise stated, Nami Pharmaceuticals and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on iCompliancePlus Website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from iCompliancePlus Website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from iCompliancePlus Website
Sell, rent or sub-license material from iCompliancePlus Website
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from iCompliancePlus Website
Redistribute content from iCompliancePlus Website
This Agreement shall begin on the date 1st February 2019 hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Nami Pharmaceuticals does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Nami Pharmaceuticals, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Nami Pharmaceuticals shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Nami Pharmaceuticals reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Nami Pharmaceuticals a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
associations or other groups representing charities;
online directory distributors;
accounting, law and consulting firms; and
educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Nami Pharmaceuticals; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Nami Pharmaceuticals. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
By use of our corporate name; or
By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Nami Pharmaceuticals’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
This licence agreement contains the whole agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements, arrangements and understandings between the parties relating to that subject matter.
No variation of this agreement shall be effective unless it is in writing and signed by the parties (or their authorised representatives).
A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this agreement.
All notices that are required to be give under this licence agreement shall be in writing and sent to the address of the intended recipient set out in the Contact Address of iCompliancePlus / Nami Pharmaceuticals. For the purposes of this clause, "writing" shall not include e-mail or fax.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This licence agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the laws of England and Wales and the subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.